- Pre-performance afternoon tea is served overlooking the Cricket Ground.
- Pre-performance canapés and smoked salmon plates are served at the Champagne Bar or can be delivered to your picnic tent, Cricket Pavilion or Island Pavilion if requested.
- It is recommended that all pre-performance food is pre-ordered to avoid disappointment. You can pre-order your pre-performance canapés or afternoon tea up to a minimum of 7 days prior to your visit to the Opera.
- Pre-ordered Champagne will be served at the Champagne Bar pre-performance unless otherwise specified.
Interval Dinner & Picnics
- All food to be pre-ordered a minimum of 7 days in advance, some dishes carry a supplementary charge.
- Interval dinners are served to your table in the Long Room Restaurant marquee during the interval of the opera – the timings vary dependant on performance.
- Gourmet, traditional or vegetarian picnics are served in our picnic tents overlooking the Cricket Ground or to your pre-booked table/tent in the Deer Park, which can be booked through the Garsington Opera Box Office. For picnics being delivered to the Granary, there will be an additional charge for a member of staff.
Cricket & Island Pavilion
- A dedicated Feasts’ team will be charged at an additional cost for all Chairman’s Tent and Cricket & Island Pavilion bookings.
- All interval food must be pre-ordered, a minimum of 7 days prior to your visit to the Opera.
- Water, coffee and chocolate truffles are provided for all interval diners. Tea is available on request.
- Wine can be ordered on the evening; however, it is recommended to pre-order wine in advance.
- We are unable to guarantee that all our dishes are allergen free – please inform us of any special requirements when pre-ordering.
- In the event of stock of a wine becomes exhausted, a wine of a similar quality, price or vintage will be substituted.
- If you wish to consume your own wine in the Long Room Restaurant, corkage will be charged at £12.00 per bottle and £18.00 per magnum. If you are having a picnic and require glassware and chilling for your wine, corkage of £12.00 / £18.00 per bottle will be charged. However, if you do not require glassware or chilling for your wine, the charge will be waived.
- We accept most major debit and credit cards except American Express.
- Full payment must be received prior to your visit in order to ensure that your food choices are available.
- A full refund will be made on bookings cancelled with more than 7 days’ notice. No refund will be given on cancellations made within 7 days of your visit.
- Feasts will endeavour to accommodate all bookings. However, bookings are not confirmed until full payment has been made and you have received written confirmation.
- In order to ensure smooth operation, Feasts at Garsington may share information with Garsington Opera. By booking you agree to the processing of such information in accordance with their private policy (garsingstonopera.org/privacy-poilcy)