- Pre-performance afternoon tea is served overlooking the Cricket Ground.
- Pre-performance canapés and smoked salmon plates are served at the Champagne Bar or can be delivered to your picnic tent, Cricket Pavilion or Island Pavilion if requested, please inform the Champagne Bar staff that you have arrived, and they will deliver to your tent.
- It is recommended that all pre-performance food is pre-ordered to avoid disappointment. You can pre-order your pre-performance canapés or afternoon tea up to a minimum of 7 days prior to your visit.
- Pre-ordered Champagne will be served at the Champagne Bar pre-performance unless otherwise specified.
Interval Dinner & Picnics
- All food to be pre-ordered a minimum of 7 days in advance, some dishes carry a supplementary charge.
- Interval dinners are served to your table in the Garsington Restaurant during the interval of the opera – the timings vary dependant on performance.
- Gourmet, traditional or vegetarian picnics are served in our picnic tents overlooking the Cricket Ground or to your pre-booked table/tent in the Deer Park, which can be booked through the Garsington Opera Box Office. For picnics being delivered to the Granary, there will be an additional charge for a member of staff.
- Gourmet picnics are for a minimum of 2 persons, please ensure your party has 2 or more picnics ordered if selecting these.
Cricket & Island Pavilion
- A dedicated Feasts’ team will be charged at an additional cost for all Chilterns Picnic Tent, Granary, Cricket & Island Pavilion bookings.
- All interval food must be pre-ordered, a minimum of 7 days prior to your visit.
- Water, coffee and chocolate truffles are provided for all interval diners. Tea is available on request.
- Wine can be ordered on the evening; however, it is recommended to pre-order wine in advance.
- We are unable to guarantee that all our dishes are allergen free – please inform us of any special requirements when pre-ordering.
- In the event of stock of a wine becomes exhausted, a wine of a similar quality, price or vintage will be substituted.
- If you wish to consume your own wine in the Garsington Restaurant, corkage will be charged at £18.00 per bottle. If you are having a picnic and require glassware and chilling for your wine, corkage of £18.00 per bottle will be charged. However, if you do not require glassware or chilling for your wine, the charge will be waived.
- Feasts will be operating as a cashless venue for the 2021 Season, we accept most major debit and credit cards except American Express.
- Full payment must be received prior to your visit in order to ensure that your food choices are available.
- A full refund will be given on bookings cancelled with more than 10 days’ notice. No refunds will be given on cancellations made within 10 days of the event, unless the entire booking can be resold.
- Feasts will endeavour to accommodate all bookings. However, bookings are not confirmed until full payment has been made and you have received written confirmation.
- Should the 2021 Garsington Opera Season be cancelled due to Covid-19, Feasts will refund the booking less a £15.00 per person per night administration charge.
- Due to current Government Guidelines, table sizes will be kept to a maximum of 6 to a table. We will be reviewing this in line with Government Guidelines and Garsington Opera’s policies. Please let us know how we should seat your group within regulations, bearing in mind it may be different to how you are seated in the auditorium.